20100118

importan update about working in ACS

There are some things that I quite hate now, and is that they told me that the project was closed. So they cant hire me.

Well, now I saw a mail from a friend of me, that they told him that there are still TSM and Unix job offers.

I don't know why they first told me (about 3 or 4 times) that they want to hire me because they think that my skill are hight, but after that they just kick me without any explanation.

Please, be aware of ACS and if you can, don't work with them. Now they call themselves as ACS-INC, not only ACS.

2 comentarios:

MagicFab dijo...

I would be useful to have the full name of the company and their link (URL).

nnss dijo...

Sorry that I cannot put the URL or the mail of that company. With this post I pretend to the ones that could join ACS (ACS-INC, Telefonica laborum) be aware.

I think that my case is an isolated one, I didn't get any message from others in the same situation (or a bad situation) with this company.

I don't want to be sued or make any legal battle with them, as I suppose that this is just bad luck for me and for them. If I would take this more serious, I should post all the mails, but are in spanish (as may other companies, now had an office in Argentina to offer an "economic support"). But for now, I just want to make a warning about ACS.